Chef Ken L. Polk
COACHING MATRIX Which Level of coaching works for you?
• You’re already a good cook (according to you or the people you feed)and just want to get some new ideas or tweaks on how to prepare a fewthings better.
• You are cool with straight virtual cooking classes
• You can look at a recipe and have a good grasp of its terminologies & methods
• You’re good with shopping and picking ingredients for recipes
• You can make some basic things, but cooking was never your thing! Youwish you could do more but never knew how!
• You’re cool with virtual but would like the option to have in person learningas well for a few sessions• You’re in the middle with recipes- they seem to work for everybody else, butthey seem to be too much work for you!
• You would rather have someone else shop for these ingredients, and justdrop them off please and thank you!
• You would need some extra questions answered before the live lesson.
• You’ve always wanted to go to Culinary School but couldn’t, or you feel youneed comprehensive coaching from a professional Chef to take yourcooking to the next level! You want it all!
• You would rather be in person for the majority of the sessions (wheneverpossible) and want to be able to cook and modify the recipes like a pro.
• You are either very particular about your ingredients or you have No cluewhat to get, we’ve got you covered!
• You want access to Chef before, during and after sessions, and evenbetween sessions with other questions.